Mardy Eimers, PhD
Executive Director, Institutional Research
- Lead MU Office of Institutional Research.
- Work with Provost’s staff, the Chief Data Officer, and MU Analytics to carryout campus Institutional Research priorities.
- Help coordinate campus committees and projects as they arise. Examples in the past include data needs and analysis regarding faculty satisfaction, campus climate, student engagement, and academic program review.
- Support campus strategic planning efforts including performance metrics, action plans and strategies.
- Help facilitate and assist in decisions tied to Academic Analytics and Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accreditation efforts.
- Active participation and leadership in Association for Institutional Research (AIR), American Association of Universities Data Exchange (AAUDE), and the Consortium for Student Retention Data Exchange (CSRDE).
- Data integrity lead for MU institutional research data. Works with UM System and campus colleagues to ensure data are consistent, reliable, accessible and integrated.
- Serve as a liaison and advocate within MU and also between MU and UM System to find solutions and enhancements to data/reporting needs.
- Provide data and analysis to internal and external campus constituencies. This includes information and analysis for state/federal compliance reporting, accreditation and review and departmental survey and data exchange submissions.
- MU IR lead for annual faculty and staff salary analysis, financial aid analysis, graduate stipends and graduation rate analysis and comparisons.
Data Analyst II
- Key metric data integration and reporting.
- Data transformation and analysis for internal and external reporting.
- Support ad hoc data and analytic requests from senior leadership.
- AAUDE Tuition and Required Fees exchange item, lead subject matter expert.
Data Analyst I
- Lead analyst for MU graduate outcomes survey, COACHE faculty satisfaction and exit/retention surveys, NSSE, faculty salary equity, and MU and AAU Campus Climate Surveys.
- Design surveys and conduct ad hoc data analysis as needed.
- Facilitate and provide project management consultation for quality improvement projects.
Data Analyst I
- Responsible for responding to and completing external guide and ranking surveys.
- Updates Common Data Set
Business Support Specialist II
- Assistant to the leads of University Data, Analytics, and Institutional Research (UDAIR).
- Coordinates general office duties, produces fiscal and budget summaries and adheres to human resources policies and procedures.
- Answers routine questions about the University and/or directs inquiries to the appropriate analyst.
- Responsible for scheduling travel, conferences, and meetings.
- Prepares documents for web posting, Archives, and new hires.